One of the biggest advantages of our builds is their complete versatility. Whatever your budget, or available space you’re sure to find a solution that ticks all your boxes. This includes individuals who are looking to invest in an even more premium, luxurious new building – a contemporary garden house.
PentHus – The iHus Premium Range
We were recently delighted to introduce our PentHus annexes. This collection represents the highest quality premium annexes, with an elegant and modern aesthetic, combined with exceptional performance standards.
The latest collection in our annexe range, these contemporary garden houses go even further beyond the traditional design styles and expectations for annexe living.
For this range, we have taken all the benefits that annexes offer, and evolved them to unlock even more impactful outcomes. The result? Luxurious contemporary homes, which can be custom built to reflect your unique tastes and achieve all your specific requirements.
We exclusively use high-end products and finishes, and with the extensive industry experience of our professional team at your disposal, you can see your dream luxury annexe become a reality.
What are the Benefits of Luxury Annexes and Contemporary Garden Buildings?
A contemporary garden house is an extremely popular choice amongst property owners, thanks to the wide range of impressive benefits that they offer.
But, why invest in more luxurious, high-end contemporary garden houses? What are the extra advantages that they offer?
Well, the additional benefits that can be unlocked by premium annexes include:
- Being readily customisable, with the option to add a wide range of specific features
- Featuring exclusively premium, high-end materials and finishes, thereby achieving a sleek, elegant look and feel
- Creating a completely exclusive build and customisation, as no two premium annexes are the same
- Achieving the highest performance standards, including security and sustainability
- Ensuring the maximum energy efficiency, keeping energy costs as low as possible
- Offering a bespoke architectural layout, design style, and interior features
- Giving you the opportunity to add more unusual bespoke features. This could include unique fixtures, luxurious bathroom features, or advanced smart home technologies
- Offering larger, more spacious room layouts
- Further increasing the value of your property
- Providing a far more cost-effective solution than investing in a new property
For those individuals who are setting comfort and premium features as their top priorities, opting for a more luxurious annexe gives customers greater flexibility in the layout and design styles of the building, while ensuring they enjoy an annexe that boasts the very highest performance standards.
Who Is a Luxurious Contemporary Garden House For?
Investing in a luxury build can be a rewarding purchase for numerous individuals. Common examples include:
- Affluent families, who would like to invest in dedicated recreational spaces or additional living areas for their property
- Elderly people or retirees who are down-sizing, and would like to use any spare money to create a luxurious new home.
And Why Should You Choose to Invest?
True independence for elderly relatives – be it your parents or otherwise – in even more style than has ever been possible before.
Doing so means they can live in style in an annexe that is equipped to contain everything that they need to live independently. This includes a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living area, all of which are tailored to make their day-to-day routines as comfortable and supportive as possible.
The iHus Standard Taken to a New Level
It’s not just glamour and luxury that comes with the iHus PentHus. You also benefit from the iHus delivery of service:
- A professional team with a decade of experience. We’ve built over 500 annexes across the UK and you can trust in us to deliver an annexe of your dreams.
- Our signature move means you don’t have to worry about a thing, from the moment of enquiry to the day you get your keys and the aftercare to follow, we’re here to take the stress away.
- You can come to any of our Open Hus community and hear from those that have been there and benefited from the iHus experience. View the annexe that has been built and ask your own questions around the entire move.